The milestones of Poli Distillerie
- 1922Prem. Ditta G. B. Poli in "Guida Rossi"
- 1924New ads in the "Guida Rossi"
- 1925Company Established Fact "Poli GioBatta"
- 1929Minutes of the delivery of the cash register
- 1930Brazilian Mission
- 1933Verbal verification of the still
- 1936Manufacture and sale of alcohol
- 1937The "Vaca Mora" train stop at the Poli Distillery
- 1937Plan of the oil factory
- 1937Letter to husband
- 1939Purchase boiler "Cornovaglia"
- 1939The new production of grape seed oil
- 1940The three distilleries
- 1940Shipping wine to the distillery
- 1942Letter from the Front
- 1943A good year for the Distillery
- 1945Cascks of Grappa and panel on "Vaca Mora"
- 1947Mail to the housband
- 1948Greeting to the son
- 1949Award to Lisetta Poli
- 1950Advertising initiatives
- 1952A note of gratitude
- 1954First private telephone
- 1959The new 4 boilers alembic
- 1961Recognition to the Gio Batta Poli company
- 1966Lisetta's wedding
- 1969Event Calendar Distillery
- 1971Certificate of appreciation
- 1972Renewal of Operating Licence
- 1993Gold medal at the Poli Distillery
- 2001Second gold medal
- Poli Distillery and Confindustria
October 26, 1940 - Poli Distillery Archive - Schiavon (VI)
<< Sheet 1 of 1
Resolution of the NATIONAL CONSORTIUM OF SPIRITS BETWEEN DISTILLATORI with which you registered with no. 317 "Distilleria Poli Giovanni fu GioBatta" - Ponte Castegnero (VI) (previously mentioned in the Guide Rossi of Vicenza in 1922). There were, therefore, three distilleries, one in Schiavon, one in Castegnero and one in Curtarolo (PD), which is then continued only to Schiavon; the future will derive from this name "Distilleries GB Poli "(plural), today POLI DISTILLERY.
40s - Poli Distillery Archive - Schiavon (VI)
<< Photo 1 of 2
Gathering of bikers in front of the distillery. The first crouching on the left is GioBatta Poli (1912-1999), who led the company with his brother Antonio (1919 - 2001) until 1976, when he was replaced by Antonio's wife, Teresa Parma.