The milestones of Poli Distillerie
- 1922Prem. Ditta G. B. Poli in "Guida Rossi"
- 1924New ads in the "Guida Rossi"
- 1925Company Established Fact "Poli GioBatta"
- 1929Minutes of the delivery of the cash register
- 1930Brazilian Mission
- 1933Verbal verification of the still
- 1936Manufacture and sale of alcohol
- 1937The "Vaca Mora" train stop at the Poli Distillery
- 1937Plan of the oil factory
- 1937Letter to husband
- 1939Purchase boiler "Cornovaglia"
- 1939The new production of grape seed oil
- 1940The three distilleries
- 1940Shipping wine to the distillery
- 1942Letter from the Front
- 1943A good year for the Distillery
- 1945Cascks of Grappa and panel on "Vaca Mora"
- 1947Mail to the housband
- 1948Greeting to the son
- 1949Award to Lisetta Poli
- 1950Advertising initiatives
- 1952A note of gratitude
- 1954First private telephone
- 1959The new 4 boilers alembic
- 1961Recognition to the Gio Batta Poli company
- 1966Lisetta's wedding
- 1969Event Calendar Distillery
- 1971Certificate of appreciation
- 1972Renewal of Operating Licence
- 1993Gold medal at the Poli Distillery
- 2001Second gold medal
- Poli Distillery and Confindustria
Agust 14, 1947 - Poli Distillery Archive- Schiavon (VI)
<< Sheet 1 of 2
Envelope front and back made out to Gio Batta Poli, born Giovanni Poli (1877-1964), which was located in Montecatini Terme.
Header appears the words "Branch Sales: Ponte Castegnero (VI)", the second seat of the Poli Distillery. The third seat was in Curtarolo (PD).