The milestones of Poli Distillerie
- 1922Prem. Ditta G. B. Poli in "Guida Rossi"
- 1924New ads in the "Guida Rossi"
- 1925Company Established Fact "Poli GioBatta"
- 1929Minutes of the delivery of the cash register
- 1930Brazilian Mission
- 1933Verbal verification of the still
- 1936Manufacture and sale of alcohol
- 1937The "Vaca Mora" train stop at the Poli Distillery
- 1937Plan of the oil factory
- 1937Letter to husband
- 1939Purchase boiler "Cornovaglia"
- 1939The new production of grape seed oil
- 1940The three distilleries
- 1940Shipping wine to the distillery
- 1942Letter from the Front
- 1943A good year for the Distillery
- 1945Cascks of Grappa and panel on "Vaca Mora"
- 1947Mail to the housband
- 1948Greeting to the son
- 1949Award to Lisetta Poli
- 1950Advertising initiatives
- 1952A note of gratitude
- 1954First private telephone
- 1959The new 4 boilers alembic
- 1961Recognition to the Gio Batta Poli company
- 1966Lisetta's wedding
- 1969Event Calendar Distillery
- 1971Certificate of appreciation
- 1972Renewal of Operating Licence
- 1993Gold medal at the Poli Distillery
- 2001Second gold medal
- Poli Distillery and Confindustria
Genuary 18, 1930 - Poli Distillery Archive - Schiavon (VI)
<< Sheet 1 of 1
Draft AUTHORIZATION HOLOGRAPH by Giovanni Poli for Gio Batta to Mr. Moranduzzo Giuseppe di Innocente "... that is my representative for the sale of products for the province of Vicenza and business of my business has to go to Brazil city of St. Paul."
Note that the letterhead is given a new plant in Curtarolo, in the province of Padua, in addition to the main one in Schiavon, to that of Bridge Castegnero and storage of Bassano del Grappa.