The milestones of Poli Distillerie
- 1922Prem. Ditta G. B. Poli in "Guida Rossi"
- 1924New ads in the "Guida Rossi"
- 1925Company Established Fact "Poli GioBatta"
- 1929Minutes of the delivery of the cash register
- 1930Brazilian Mission
- 1933Verbal verification of the still
- 1936Manufacture and sale of alcohol
- 1937The "Vaca Mora" train stop at the Poli Distillery
- 1937Plan of the oil factory
- 1937Letter to husband
- 1939Purchase boiler "Cornovaglia"
- 1939The new production of grape seed oil
- 1940The three distilleries
- 1940Shipping wine to the distillery
- 1942Letter from the Front
- 1943A good year for the Distillery
- 1945Cascks of Grappa and panel on "Vaca Mora"
- 1947Mail to the housband
- 1948Greeting to the son
- 1949Award to Lisetta Poli
- 1950Advertising initiatives
- 1952A note of gratitude
- 1954First private telephone
- 1959The new 4 boilers alembic
- 1961Recognition to the Gio Batta Poli company
- 1966Lisetta's wedding
- 1969Event Calendar Distillery
- 1971Certificate of appreciation
- 1972Renewal of Operating Licence
- 1993Gold medal at the Poli Distillery
- 2001Second gold medal
- Poli Distillery and Confindustria
1898: GioBatta Poli founds the Distillery in Schiavon (VI) and starts to distil using a mobile alembic with 3 boilers.
1921: he is succeeded by sons Giovanni, Beniamino and Pasquale Fortunato, who will open another two distilleries, in Castegnero (VI) and Curtarolo (PD). The company title will thus become “Poli Distilleries”, in the plural.
1929: Giovanni installs a steam alembic with 3 boilers and one column.
1936: Giovanni sets up a facility to produce alcohol for liqueurs.
1959: Antonio Poli updates the alembic, installing 4 steam boilers with two distillation columns.
1964: Antonio Poli expands the alembic, installing another 4 steam boilers.
1983: Jacopo and Andrea Poli install 2 traditional double boilers.
2001: Jacopo Poli adds 4 steam boilers and a third distillation column.
2008: Jacopo and Andrea Poli install 2 vacuum double boilers.
Today: 5 alembics are in operation for the artisanal distillation of Grappa, for a total of 12 steam boilers and 4 double boilers.
A company is made up of buildings, machinery, equipment but above all people.
This section, which testifies to the continuity and substance of the company, is dedicated to the men and women who have been the Soul of the Poli family Distillery.